Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Photo Week

I'm taking more photos this week...


















Early morning from the 2nd story of my greenhouse. For those of you who know Maynard, note his poor truck - A tree fell on the cab, and then on the way out of the woods, the transmission blew.
























Here's a cool little chapel in East Raymond that I like



















I thought I would try some sunset pictures...


















These are taken on Woodside Drive just up towards the Penner's from the Pleasant Hill Road intersection.

















Here's the latest resolution on the satellite photos on Google. This is my place. Type in your address in the map section, and zoom in!

1 comment:

Paul said...

as always, I find viewing your photo selection a welcome break from studying law.
many thanks