Sunday, December 10, 2006

I suppose I should feel some remorse for what I am about to perpetrate on the unsuspecting web explorers who chance upon this obscure, ethereal monologue. However, there is that within me that blithely forges ahead into flights of fancy that those of my ilk are so often wont to do. Therefore, with the cessation of this obscure and overly verbose method of stating my lack of shame or apology, I bequeath this seasonal banality to one and all….


This is a scan from a mug (or sometimes referred to as a mug shot) that was bestowed upon me long ago during just such a festive month in which we find ourselves. Somehow I couldn't keep it to myself.



1 comment:

barry said...

"Ethereal monologue" is a most felicitous combination of words. I'm going to store it in my memory bank for future reference.